Industry Papers on Esterel
A fast Esterel-to-C compiler developed at Synopsys:
- Compiling Esterel into Sequential Code.
Stephen Edwards, Synopsys, Mountain View, CA, USA.
In Proceedings of the 37th Design Automation Conference (DAC’2000),
Los Angeles, California, June 5-9, 2000. pp. 322-327
Avionics systems developed at Dassault Aviation:
- Esterel: a formal method applied to avionic software development.
Gérard Berry, Amar Bouali, Xavier Fornari, Emmanuel Ledinot, Eric Nassor, Robert de Simone. Science of Computer Programming, 36(2000) 5-25. Published paper, no link available.
The use of Esterel in a real large design of a DSP at Texas Instruments:
- Using Esterel and Formal Methods to Increase the Confidence in the Functional Validation of a Commercial DSP
[ Compressed PostScript ] [ PostScript ] [ PDF ]
Laurent Arditi et al., Texas Instrument, Villeneuve Loubet, France
Amar Bouali et al., CMA/INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France
In proceedings of ERCIM workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, Trento, Italy, 1999..
Using optimal HW/SW partitioning and early system validation:
- Using HW/SW modeling to optimize embedded control systems.
Yves Mathys, Andre Chatelain. In Proceedings of the FDL Conference, 1999.
Using Esterel for safe telecommunication software:
- Safety property verification of Esterel programs and applications to telecommunications software.
Lalita Jategaonkar Jagadeesan, Carlos Puchol, and James E. Von Olnhausen. In Proceedings of the Seventh Conference on Computer-Aided Verification, July 1995.
Terminal control protocol from AT&T Bell Labs:
- Terminal Call Processing in Esterel
G. Murakami, Ravi Sethi. Proc. IFIP 92 World Computer Congress, Madrid, Spain, 1992.
Switching Software from AT&T Bell Labs:
- A formal approach to reactive systems software: A telecommunications application in Esterel.
Lalita Jategaonkar Jagadeesan, Carlos Puchol, and James E. Von Olnhausen. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Industrial-Strength Formal Specification Techniques, April 1995.
Controling mobile communication architectures:
- An experiment in using Esterel Studio for modeling the control of mobile communication architectures.
H.Boufaied, A.Cavanie, B.Dion, S.Dissoubray, L.Arditi, G.Clave, C.Andre.
In proceedings of the SAME congress at Sophia Antipolis, October 1999.