The anti cellulite suction cup is used more and more for the elimination of cellulite. Many users talk about the fascinating effects of this treatment on social media. It is actually a traditional method originally used by Chinese medicine to heal deep tissue and not invasive. If celebrities can take advantage of this salon treatment for a disproportionate price, it has become affordable with the use of this famous silicone suction cup. It is particularly easy to use since it suffices to drag it over the targeted area.
The Best Anti Cellulite Suction Cups
There are a multitude of products available on the market and it is now easy to find a cheap anti cellulite cup. The kit below has some great user reviews to use during your massage. This anti-cellulite slimming set has an excellent quality / price ratio and can be used with Belle Azul oil for more comfort.
1. Anti Cellulite Cup Set by Women’s Health
2. Anti Cellulite Massager with Cellulite Cups – Vacuum Suction Cup for Cellulite Treatment by New Body Life
3. Amazing Cellulite Remover by Meili
4. Silicone Suction Cups by TruuMe
5. Cupping Therapy Set for Cellulite Massage by New Body Life
6. Anti Cellulite Cup Cupping Therapy Sets by SHINEFUTURE
7. Cupping Therapy Sets 7Pcs Silicone Anti Cellulite Cup by 500-miles
8. Cupping Therapy Set by BlackTouch
9. Anti Cellulite Vacuum 2 Cups Set Medical Silicone by SUPREMIA USA
10. Silicone Cupping Therapy Set by Linovit Therapy
Is The Anti Cellulite Suction Cup Effective?
The cellulite massage suction cup is applied to the skin for suction so that the pressure exerted causes the cellulite to break. The blood circulation is then stimulated, and the fat as well as the released toxins are expelled towards the lymphatic drainage network. As this treatment also promotes more efficient drainage of the lymph nodes, these toxins are quickly eliminated from the body. In this way, the accumulation of fluid is reduced and the skin develops a healthy appearance without cellulite.
When conventional weight loss methods do not work on specifically targeted areas of the body, then the cellulite suction cup is useful on the following areas: legs and thighs, hips, stomach, buttocks, triceps and chest. neck. This allows users to gradually eliminate sagging buttocks, saggy inner thighs and other love handles. The results are visible but it is necessary to have a good food hygiene and to practice a sufficient sporting activity in addition. Finally our opinion on the anti cellulite suction cup is as follows: it does not cost much to try!
How To Use The Anti Cellulite Suction Cup?
Here are some key steps for a successful treatment (ideally a frequency of 3 weekly sessions to get results after about 4 weeks depending on the degree of your cellulite):
- The first thing to do is read the instructions for the model you have chosen.
- Applying oil or cream to your skin before treatment will greatly improve your ability to slide the suction cup over the skin.
- If you prefer, it is also possible to use the suction cup during your shower on a soaped skin.
- Strongly squeeze your anti-cellulite cup to remove the air it contains.
- Apply it to the area of your skin to be treated, with the side edges curved using your thumb and forefinger without releasing the air.
- Release the pressure so that the skin is sucked into the suction cup, you have succeeded!
- Continue the application gradually along your body, avoiding treating the same area twice in a row in order to avoid bruising.
Be careful, the suction cup should never be applied to the following areas: mammary glands, mucous membranes, eyes and genitals. Likewise, do not use the suction cup after sun exposure of your body. Note that you must not freeze or heat the suction cup in order to avoid any risk of damaging the silicone.
The treatment can hurt a bit at first. In this case, reduce the suction area by squeezing the suction cup slightly less. You can also reduce the duration of the massage. When the cellulite cup becomes less painful after a few sessions, you can then squeeze the cup more strongly and gradually increase the massage time.
Are There Any Contraindications?
Before using a suction cup, we recommend that you talk to your general practitioner or at least a pharmacist. This is especially the case for pregnant women and people with skin allergy such as eczema, varicose veins, high blood pressure or having a large number of moles. Again, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner if in doubt.
As a reminder, cellulite is mainly due to a genetic condition that results in fluid retention, an inefficient lymphatic drainage system and weak veins that cause inefficient blood circulation. Hormonal imbalances can also cause the development of fat cells that turn into cellulite. This then breaks down the connection between skin and muscle to create the unparalleled appearance similar to an orange peel. Note that 90% of women but also sometimes men are affected at one time to another in their life. Also, we hope that our opinion on the anti cellulite suction cup will have convinced you to try this experience since we give the low price to purchase!