We are also obliged to use all of the documents of all sorts while we are in the workplace. Managing it can be very difficult and with this multitude of papers you can easily get lost. It is possible to turn the sheets into a single book by binding them to give some order to everything. Therefore it is almost necessary to buy a binding machine for improved productivity. It is important, however, to be carefully selected as there are several on the market that are right to buy.
List of 10 Best Binding Machines
1. MAKEASY Binding Machine
- ✔【Great Value for Money】Our binding machine come with 100pcs of 3/8'' black 21-ring PVC comb bindings in the package ----- ➤Max binding capacity: 450 sheets (with 2'' comb plastic bindings ) ----- ➤Max punch capacity: 10-12 sheets(Paper Thickness: 80g(≤20lb) paper) Note: If you use paper of other thickness, please reduce the paper according to the actual situation!
- ✔【Humanized Design, Light but sturdy】Durable Metal Construction for Long-Lasting Use. ➤Tips: This binding machine comes with oiled cutting blade for protecting the punch die away from rusting. To avoid staining on the important document, please use oiled removing paper(enclosed) to punch first in order to clean up the blades.
- ✔【Easy and Safe to Use】Manual Punching and Binding Operation Only Need 2 steps! Low force handle simplifies punching. Sturdy metal construction, non-slip feet and easy to use. ➤TIPS: First of all, Please install the handle 90 degrees perpendicular to the tray, otherwise, there is no way to activate the punch function!
- ✔【Marks of A4/A5/Letter Size & Adjustable Edge Guide】This UPGRADED comb binding machine is suitable for Letter Size (19 holes), A4 Size (21 holes), A5 Size (15 holes). Enhanced accuracy edge guide from 3mm to 5mm for pinpoint punching. Adjustments can be made with ease.
- ✔【Strict Quality Control 】Every batch of Makeasy binding machine had been tested before packing. Our friendly and reliable customer service team will respond to you within 24 hours! You can purchase our products with full confidence.
This binding machine is equipped with PVC comb joints in the box of 100 pcs 3/8″ black 21-ring. Max power binding: 450 plate (with 2″ comb binding plastic). Max punching power (Paper Thickness: 80g paper). Paper thickness: 10-12 sheets Note: Please minimize the paper depending on the actual situation when using paper of other spreads.
Manual operation of boxing and binding Just 2 steps needed! Low strength handle makes punching easier. Robust building of metal, simple to use and unlimited feet. First, you should put the handle on the tray at an angle of 90 degrees, otherwise the punching mechanism cannot be enabled!
Long-lasting durability of metal production. This binding machine has an oiled blade to protect against rusting the punch die. Please use oiled removal paper (enclosed) for first punching to clear the blades to avoid staining on the valuable text.
Approachable to letter size, A4 size (21 hols), A5 size (19 holes), UPGRADED comb binding machine (15 holes). Improved precision edge guidance for pinpoint boxing from 3mm to 5mm. Changes can be made easily.
2. Amazon Basics Comb Binding Machine
- Manual comb binding machine for creating professionally-bound documents
- All-in-one design with hole punch and binding mechanism combined
- Punches up to 12 sheets at a time; Binds up to 350 pages
- Durable carbon steel hole punch blade and heavy-duty construction
- Fixed paper slider mechanism prevents hole offset
Manual comb binding machine to create documents that are professionally bound. All-in-one configuration in combination with hole punch and joining mechanism. Punches up to 12 sheets simultaneously; Up to 350 pages is linked
Punch blade and heavy-duty design of sustainable carbon steel cavity. Fixed mechanism of slider prevents offset of the hole. for use with binder spines in plastic comb format (not included)
3. OFFNOVA 21-Hole 450 Sheets Paper Comb Punch Binder Machine
- 【Light-weight】It only weighs 6.4lb, easy to carry to do your bindings in the most convenient location. The weight is also substantial enough that it sits flat when punching the maximum amount of paper.
- 【Easy to punch】The design of "offset on another" cutting blade and the curved handle makes it easy to cut papers while requiring less force. Manually punches up to 12 sheets of paper at a time.
- 【High Effective and Save Time】OFFNOVA allows for punching papers simultaneously while binding, which gives a continuous manner when doing massive binding tasks.
- 【Accurate Punch Alignment】Utilizes a positioning knob to accurately place and position papers during the punching process. Suitable for Letter size, A4, and A5 sizes.
- 【Ready to go】Comes with 100 x 3/8'' comb bindings so you don't have to buy any right away
Take the OFFNOVA Handbook Comb Binding Machine to attach essential documents. It is a must-have organizer and useful tool for planners, customer surveys, company ideas, business designs and booklets, etc. This is the perfect approach for linking tasks at home, workplace and schools. This machine makes it possible to create a custom-designed handout or brochure that’s not simply stacked, or stuffed into a dim three-ring binding machine. It will add additional information to the lectures, etc.
Light weight: weight just 6.4 pounds, easy to bring in the comfortable place to do your bindings. The weight often suffices to be smooth when the full quantity of paper is pointed out.
High efficiency and saving time: OFFNOVA allows to simultaneously punch documents when binding, which allows for ongoing binding work.
Precise punching alignment: Uses a punching button to place and position documents correctly when punching. Appropriate for sizes letter, A4 and A5.
Simple to punch: The “offset” shape and the curved handle make it easy to cut paper while reducing its power. Shoots up to twelve sheets of paper manually.
4. Swingline GBC Binding System
- SIMPLE & STURDY FOR SMALL TASKS: Slim, sleek binding punch is perfect for small binding jobs. Works with ProClick spines. Punches up to 6 sheets. Ideal for personal use
- PROFESSIONAL PROCLICK: ProClick bindings offer users maximum versatility and easy editability. Zip the bindings open and closed with a machine, an editing tool, or just use your fingers
- SLIM PROFILE FOR DESKTOP USE: Small binding punch maintains a low profile. With a slim design, it occupies minimal desktop space. Lightweight for easy storage
- ACCOMMODATES OVERSIZED DOCUMENTS: This binding punch may be small, but it’s also hardworking, accommodating both regular and oversized documents
- BUILT TO LAST: GBC stands behind this high quality binding punch with a limited one year warranty
The manual binding system ProClick P50 makes an outstanding addition to all the workstations. This slender, slim binding punch is ideal for small binding tasks and punching up to 6 sheets. Low profile, with a slim design, with minimum desktop space, requires a small binding punch. For home office usage it is a perfect option. The lightweight punch fits perfectly into a desktop cabinet and is compact. Ideal for students who need to tie jobs from time to time or for small business owners with little binding requirements. It works with spines from ProClick.
ProClick spines are the most flexible binding spines, making it easy to modify and reorganize their text, with or without a binding machine. With the machine, editing tool or just your fingers, you can zip open and close bindings. Binding punch suits both normal documents and exaggerated documents. With a limited one-year warranty, GBC is behind this high-quality punch.
5. TIANSE Paper Binder Machine
- 👍【Great Value for Money】: Our binding machine comes with 100pcs of 3/8'' 21-ring black PVC comb spines starter kit, no need to buy separately, save your money. Manually punches up to 12 sheets of 80g(≈20lb) paper at a time, binds up to 450 sheets (2'' comb plastic bindings).
- 👍【Humanized Design】:TIANSE comb binding machine is suitable for Letter Size (19 holes), A4 Size (21 holes), A5 Size (15 holes). With adjustable edge guide, this machine also ensures a precise alignment with each document your bind, and you can easily customize the paper margin: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm to create professional-looking works.
- 👍【Light but Sturdy】: Weighing only 6.3 pounds, this binding machine has a lightweight design for portability within the workspace, making it an excellent addition to any school or small office environment. You only need one hand to move the spiral binding machine, just grap the handle in the middle of the baseboard.
- 👍【Easy to Use】: Only 2 steps! All-in-one punching and binding in the same machine. Solid metal housing, non-slip feet, high-leverage arm for punching. The whole process requires little force. Simply line up the pages, press the punch lever and then slip in the comb.
- 👍【Two Year Warranty】: We stand by our high-quality office equipment. Thats why we offer a two-year manufacturer warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your TIANSE Coil-Binding Machine, just send it back for a complete refund.
Appropriate for letter size (19 holes), A4-size (21 holes), A5-size comb machine TIANSE (15 holes). With an adjustable edge guide, you can easily change the papier range: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm for skilled work. This machine also ensures precise adjustment to each document your bind.
The 100-pcs 3/8″ black black PVC comb spins start kit comes on our binding machine and does not need to buy separately, save money. Pinches manually up to 12 pieces of paper of 80g (equivalent to 20lb) and ties up to 450 pieces of plastic.
This binding machine weighs just 6.3 livres, and has a lightweight portability design inside the work area, making it an ideal addition to any school or small office setting. You only need one hand in the center of the base board to drive the spiral binding machine.
Just two moves! Punch and bind on the same machine all-in-one. High-leverage arm of punching, solid metal housing, non-slip feet. There is no force in the entire operation. Only set the pages, push the box and go into the bandage.
6. Fellowes 5006801-99 Binding Machine Pulsar+ Comb Binding
- Manually punches up to 20 sheets at a time
- Binds up to 300 sheets with a 1-1/2" comb
- Enhanced accuracy edge guide centers documents with ease for pinpoint punching
- Loads vertically for accurate punch alignment
- Built-in comb storage tray with integrated document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up
The fully functional, medium-sized bonding machine Pulsar+ Fellowes is suitable for general use in offices. Compact machine binds up to 20 sheets manually and a 1-1⁄2″ comb binds up to 300 sheets. Loading the vertical document ensures precise synchronization of the punch. Efficient architecture enables users to constantly punch and tie. Features integrated combined storage tray for enhanced comfortability and simple set-up with document measurement unit. Improved precision edge guide for alignment of the pinpoint.
Using vertical loading, the docs of any document you bind can be precisely aligned. A guide for rotary edges can easily and accurately center documents.
You can choose the right comb size for your document by using an incorporated, incorrect measuring tool. Furthermore, the internal storage tray allows you to keep your supplies properly packed and organized within the Pulsar E.
7. TruBind Coil Binding Machine
- PROFESSIONAL & CUSTOMIZABLE BINDING (CRIMPING TOOL INCLUDED) - Create professional-looking bound books at home or in the office quickly and easily. The open-throat design allows you to insert large and non-standard page sizes to meet the specifications of your unique project.
- FULL HANDLEBAR - Our sturdy-grip handlebar allows you to manually punch holes in your documents either left- or right-handed. Simply apply steady pressure to punch holes in up to 20 sheets of paper at a time.
- MARGIN ADJUSTMENTS - Bind your own books! The TruBind Coil-Binding Machine has side and depth margin adjustments (2.5mm, 4.5mm, and 6.5mm), so you control where the holes are punched. Ideal for Letter Sized projects.
- 4:1 PITCH COILS - The TruBind Coil-Binding Machine uses 4:1 pitch plastic binding coils, which can be inserted quickly and easily by manually twisting the coils into the document. For a finished, professional look, use the included heavy-duty manual coil crimping pliers to finish the edges.
- TWO-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - We stand by the quality of our office equipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your TruBind Coil-Binding Machine, just send it back for a complete refund.
Create quality bound books quickly and conveniently at home or in the workplace. With its open-throat nature, you can insert wide and not regular page sizes according to your project’s requirements.
The robust grip handlebar enables you to punch hole manually in your left or rectangular papers. Only apply constant pressure to bounce holes in up to 20 paper sheets at a time.
The 4:1 pitch plastic binding coils of the TruBint Cord Binding Machine can be quickly and simply inserted by twisting the coils into the paper manually. Use the heavy duty manual coil pin pin to complete the edges for a complete, professional appearance.
Bind your books! Bind your own books! The TruBind coil binding machine has adjustments of both side and profile (2.5mm, 4.5mm and 6.5mm), which allows you to monitor the punching of the hole. Perfect for projects of letter size.
8. Rayson TD-132 Binding Machine
- Manual Punching and Binding Operation. Punching holes quantity:32 holes and Square hole size: 0.15"×0.15"(4x4mm)
- Max. Punching capacity: 12 sheets (80gsm/20lb) / Binding capacity (Max.): 120 sheets (80gsm 20lb).
- Margin adjustable: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 mm/Max. Sheet Size: letter size (8.5×11.0")
- Durable Metal Construction for Long-Lasting Use. Binding with 3:1 coil binding spiral or 3:1 wire-o binding ring.
- Tips: Rayson's binding machine comes with oiled cutting blade for protecting the punch die away from rusting. To avoid staining on the important document, please use oiled removing paper(enclosed ) to punch first in order to clean up the blades. And we don't recomend to use this machine for punching 12 sheets paper at time usually or punch small paper often.
The TD-132 Rayson Binding Machine punching up to 12 sheets of paper (80 gsm 20 lb) at the time and ties up to 120 sheet metered sheets with a 3:1 pitch double-loop wire or a spiral binding belt. Maximum size of binding ring: 9/16″ binding ring or spiral unlimited coil. Simplify, professional finishing with a binding Rayson TD-132 engine for presentations, reference papers, offers and more. Following punching, you can tie a book or file on a desk with the 3:1 coil binding ring (meaning per inch is 3 troughs).
9. TIANSE 21-Holes Comb Binding Machine
- 👍【Easy to Use: Punch & Bind】: Just Punch and Bind, two simple steps. Manually punches up to 15 sheets of paper at a time and binds up to 450 sheets with 2’’ comb spines, allows you to create professional-looking bound books at home or in the office quickly and easily;
- 👍【Professional & Customizable Binding】: Professional comb binding machine specially designed for all major sheet sizes including Letter Size (with Letter Size mark on the baseboard for accurate punch alignment); Open-throat design allows you to insert large and non-standard page sizes to meet the specifications of your unique project;
- 👍【Advanced Sharp Cutting Blades】: Advanced carbide cutting blades ensure accurate cutting power, allowing you to punch holes in up to 15 sheets of paper at a time without any misaligned holes or loose pages with burrs, greatly saves your time and energy;
- 👍【Humanized Design & Detailed Craftsmanship】: Dual functional handle to punch and bind easily, saves both time and energy, allowing you to manually punch holes in your documents either left- or right-handed; Solid metal construction for long-lasting use; Non-slip feet design on the bottom, waste drawer for keeping paper scraps, and integrated document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up;
- 👍【Great Value For Money & 2-Year Warranty】: The binding machine comes with starter kit 100pcs of 3/8’’ 21-ring black plastic comb spines. We stand by the quality of our office equipment and every comb binding machine has been tested before packing and can be punched about 12000 times. You can purchase our products with full confidence!
The robust dual handle allows you to punch manually in your documents either left or right side, which saves you a great deal of effort and time. The comb binding system comes in a durable metal building with a slip-free feet design on the base and a waste drawer to hold paper scraps. In addition, the basicboard with integrated document-measurement system offers easy-to-follow diagrams for enhanced convenience and quick setup.
Easy to use: align, connect, punch! Hands up to 15 sheets of paper at one point and ties up to 450 sheets with 2″ comb lines, enabling you to quickly and easily produce professional bound books in your home or office.
The cutting blades of advanced carbide ensure an effective cutting power so that you can bounce holes in 15 sheets of paper at a time without misaligned holes or loose pages with burrs and thus save your time and energy considerably.
The professional comb-binder is specifically designed for all large sizes of plates, including Letter-Size (with letter-Size marking on the baseboard); Open-throat architecture allows you to insert wide and non-standard page sizes according to your project requirements.
Dual functional handling to quickly punch and tie, saves time, energy and allows you to punch trousers manually, either left or right in your papers. For long-lasting use, solid metal construction. Failure to slip feet on the floor, waste drawer to store scraps of paper and an integrated measuring instrument for added comfort and easy set-up.
10. GBC Binding Machine
- 330-SHEET CAPACITY – Classic CombBind Machine provides an easy, upscale binding option. Binds up to 330 sheets; punches up to 20. Ideal for small to medium offices with minimal binding needs.
- CONVENIENT COMBBIND – CombBind spines allows pages to lie flat for easy reading. Durable spines won't scratch, chip, peel or discolor over time. Machine binds spines with a maximum 1 ½” diameter.
- EASY-TO-USE MULTI-FUNCTION – Hardworking multi-function machine makes it easy to accomplish your tasks. Low force handle simplifies the binding process.
- ACCEPTS MULTIPLE SIZES – Dependable machine allows for flexible use, accommodating oversized and A4 documents, in addition to standard letter-sized ones.
- HANDY GUIDE – Convenient guide is imprinted on the machine itself, allowing you to easily determine the correct spine size for your project.
Trust the classic CombBind C20 Manual Binding Machine with your essential documents. The C20 offers an up-to-date and simple binding alternative. It is suitable for small to medium-sized offices where binding requirements are relatively low. It binds up to 330 lines and binds up to 20 lines. Fitted with a low strength handle, the punch and binding capability makes it easier to bind the user. The classic binding option is CombBind Spines. They are robust and professional and allow pages to be placed flat for easy reading. Over time, long lasting spines will not scratch, crack, peel or discolor. The machine can handle a number of documents, including letter-scale, oversize and A4-sized documents. Spines with a maximum 1 1/2″ diameter are authorized. Comfortable user guide is colored on the machine itself, allowing the correct spine size for the project to be easily determined. GBC has a limited one-year warranty behind this high-quality unit.
The GBC CombBind C20 is a simple and easy to use bureau binding unit, suitable for medium-sized daily usage. It offers a unique QuickStep WorkFlow Guide that allows users to achieve the perfect results instinctively through the entire process using color coding and photos.
GBC CombBind C20 offers the perfect shared solution for medium-sized offices with moderate volume needs with a punching capacity of up to 20 (80gsm) sheets with a binding capability of up to 330 pages. This manual punching and comb binder enables you to make professionally editable documents of A4 or US letter size from larger training manuals and daily reports to client proposals.
Thanks to the special QuickStep WorkFlow Guide, CombBind C20 can be easily and intuitively operated, instinctively leading users through the whole process with color and image codes. The binding method eliminates all frustration, allowing novices and expert binders to achieve flawless results at any opportunity.
There is a helpful stack height guide that can be used to easily check paper thickness and pick the appropriate peak dimensions, up to 38mm for a maximum of 330 sheets, for the number of pages that you are binding. A smooth arrow locator ensures that you precisely align the peb to prevent timely errors.
What To Look For When Buying A Binding Machine
The binding machine market has become a real jungle, as the number of models available is continuously growing. Finding a purchasing guide to the best binding machine can be of big benefit to support you make your way through this forest. You can find tips on the conditions to consider so that your purchase does not go wrong.
One of the first items that you can consider is the size of the paper binder machine if you want to be able to purchase a decent value for a money binder. This feature is focused mainly on the sheet size you want to tie. In fact, models for certain sheet types and sizes are available. The size is also determined by the room you have available on your machine.
Indeed, the best thing to do is to focus on a tiny model that could fit in a table corner if you do not have enough room in your office. Finally, pocket models might be a nice choice for you if you intend to take your binder everywhere you go. This model is easy to carry and can be placed in your bag or even in your pocket.
The capability of a binding machine is also closely visible on the criterion available on price comparison sites, which you can consult at any time. In reality, you won’t choose the same model on fifty sheets for home use and for intensive business use, where a folder of 350 sheets can be attached. In the first example, it is enough to have a pocket model.
You can use a medium size template if you have a hundred sheets to bind every day. You should depend on the professional models, which can provide significant bouncing and binding capability if you choose to use your binder intensely and in a large volume of papers. In short, before depending on a certain binding model, you must always take account of your use.
Although the design of a binding machine doesn’t really take precedence over the technical specifics of this system, it remains a key criterion that can tip the scales on a model. In reality, you have full freedom to choose the model that suits your taste and your need in aesthesia with all the many shapes and designs you can find in places to buy a new binder. In this respect, there are no accurate laws.
However, the best bet is to always go for an appliance not clashing with other appliances in your office and complementing the decor. Moreover, the best thing to do is also to provide you with an easy to use machine without any exceptional install or assembly capability.
How to bind a folder without a binder?
While it is crucial for your office automation instrument to use a binding system, without using the machine you can still tie your documents manually. This choice only requires you to use chopsticks available in several sizes and colors in accordance with your requirements and style. You just need to collect the papers that you want to attach and put into the wand, which corresponds to the thickness and number of sheets of your documents.
How does a binding machine work?
You can find different office supplies on the market, including a binding system that is useful and useful to you. It acts as a device to connect papers to each other so you can get papers in large quantities. The bookbinder is very flexible and has led to a multiplicity of bookbinder processes over time. It also uses very different strategies depending on the requirements and expectations. The option is widely, but everything depends on the usage between the use of components such as spirals, tying screws or simply plastic.
How to use a fellowes binder?
First, mount your device correctly in accordance with the user manual instructions. If the handle has been mounted, raise to its location to ensure that the handle is sufficiently open for insertion of pages. Insert the pages in the groove and apply even pressure before the plates are drilled. Continue this process until all pages are punched and operate in a small group to prevent excessive loading. Place the perforated sheets now on the comb and arrange them to face down to the front cover. After all the sheets are placed on the comb, press the lever to close the comb to ensure that the pages are secured within
How to use a spiral binder?
This means that the documents are literally punched by tightening the handle of the device to disclose the teeth and insert the spirals in the perforated books. Then tighten the grip in the other direction in order for the computer to tie. To do so, a spiral wound in the paper should usually be achieved and an outstanding section should be checked immediately. If so, either cut it out or even better, use a spiral pin to roll out the outstanding ends.
Thermal binder: how does it work?
The thermal binding machine is a process that screens without puncturing your documents in a thermic sheet. First, you must ensure that the thickness of the thermal folder corresponds to the amount of documents you want to bind. Then check in the handbook how long it takes to wait and be very careful about heating according to the unit’s ability. Once you have heated your documents in your heating binder, let them cool for a couple of minutes to avoid peeling them down later.