This is my in depth and honest SnoreRX top snoring mouthpiece review. Below I will be discussing all the pros, cons and features of this popular anti-snoring device. If you are looking for the official website of Snore Rx, be sure to click the link below.
SnoreRx Review – How Does this Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Work?
So what is the SnoreRx and how does it work? This oral device is designed to help stop snoring and treat sleep apnea for people. The anti snore mouth guard simply, safely and comfortably adjusts your lower jaw forward to prevent the tongue and tissues of the mouth to fall into the throat and block the airway. Snoring and sleep apnea occurs when the tongue and tissues of the mouth over relax and partially or fully block the airway. This causes snoring and sleep apnea symptoms. By adjusting the jaw forward, this has been proven to help even over an relaxed tongue and mouth tissues from falling back into the throat. The sleep apnea and snoring mouthpiece has been proven to work with many cases.
The SnoreRx works the same way as a dentist made mouth guard, but costs a fraction of the price. The mouth guard has been proven to give similar results without expensive and inconvenient dentist visits.
This popular snoring mouthpiece is one of the few FDA cleared and is guaranteed not to cause TMJ. It’s constructed with all medical grade material and is custom fit. The anti snore mouth guard also has a unique “Micro Fit” technology that allows you to precisely fit the oral device for best results and comfort. This calibration fitting feature definitely sets the SnoreRx apart from it’s competition.
SnoreRx Snoring Mouthpiece Review – Benefits
- FDA cleared and safe to use
- Proven to help stop snoring
- Proven to treat most mild and moderate sleep apnea cases
- “Micro Fit” technology for precise fitting
- No Expensive Dentist Involved
- Simple boil and bit molding process. Takes a few minutes to mold
- Affordable considering the alternatives
- 100% money back guarantee
- Recommended by Sleep Doctors, Dentists and health professionals around the globe
- No risk for causing TMJ
SnoreRx Review – Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece’s Negatives
- May take some time to get use to
- May not work for everyone to treat snoring
- May not work for everyone to treat obstructive sleep apnea
- When fitting you have to be precise on the instructions. There is little room for error when boiling the mouthpiece for fitting. Has to be pulled out of the water exactly 90 seconds of boiling.
SnoreRx Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Review – My final Thoughts
In conclusion, this sleep apnea stop snoring mouth guard is one of the better ones on the market. The SnoreRx is far from perfect though and has some negatives that may come with it. Based doing intense research and reading user reviews, I give this product an A. It is one of the better Mandibular Advancement Devices on the market. Some of the unique features that come with it, like the adjustable calibrator, separates this from of the others on the market. The benefits, cost and the 100% money back guarantee of this snoring and sleep apnea mouthpiece make it worth a risk free try. If it works for you, it is worth the price. Plus it is a lot cheaper than the alternatives like CPAP and surgery. This anti-snoring device is not for everyone and may not work for everyone. I hope my review of this stop snoring mouthpiece has helped you find the information you are looking for.